September marks a momentous occasion well worth celebrating. Bundtamonth turns 1! It’s been a full year of bundt baking fun with our talented group of bundt lovin’ bakers and what a year it has been. This month in celebration of the anniversary, the theme is Fancy Cakes. In my humble opinion, what’s a celebration cake without sprinkles? So the Funfetti Pudding Cake was born and let me tell you, it is crazy good!
I love using pudding in cakes. I adore the moisture and flavor it adds. This cake is no exception. This vanilla pudding cake is speckled with happy little sprinkles because well, sprinkles are fun! Then this moist cake is topped off with some fluffy white chocolate buttercream frosting for the perfect finishing touch. Oh and the frosting? Only 2 ingredients! Can’t take credit for the idea but that frosting is amazing. Sprinkles were the perfect addition to this cake to make it scream celebration. This cake would have been a great addition to our Rainbow Sprinkles Party last year. This cake comes together in about 10 minutes and would be a wonderful inclusion to any birthday party or celebration.
Let’s take a look back at all the beautiful bountiful bundts from the last year! There were so many incredible and tasty creations.
Now let’s take a look at what other fancy bundts were baked this month!
- Banana-Caramel Bundt Cake by Felice at All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Caramel Latte Bundt Cake by Heather at Hezzi-D’s Books and Cooks
- Chocolate and Wine Bundt from Holly at A Baker’s House
- Cinnamon Chocolate Bundt Cake by Alice at Hip Foodie Mom
- Devil’s Food Bundt Cake with Caramel Glaze by Lora at Cake Duchess
- Hong Kong Chiffon Mini Cakes by Kim at Ninja Baking
- Lemon Frangipane Bundt Cake by Paula at Vintage Kitchen Notes
- Little Bundt Pound Cakes by Renee at Magnolia Days
- Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Bundt by Anita at Hungry Couple
- Rose Mini Bundt Cakes by Veronica at My Catholic Kitchen
- Simple Orange Bundt Cake by Kathya at Basic N Delicious
- Streusel Apple Bundt Cake by Laura at The Spiced Life
- Triple Chocolate Mini Bundts by Stacy at Food Lust People Love
- White Chocolate Bundt with White Chocolate Cream Cheese Frosting by Sandra at Sweet Sensations
- Oreo Stuffed Chocolate Bundt Cake by Anuradha at BakerStreet
Here’s how you can be a part of Bundt-a-Month:
- Simple rule: Bake us a fancy bundt
- Post it before September 30, 2013
- Use the #BundtaMonth hashtag in your title. (For ex: title could read – #BundtaMonth: Fancy Bundt)
- Add your entry to the Linky tool below
- Link back to our announcement posts
Even more bundt fun! Follow Bundt-a-Month on Facebook where we feature all our gorgeous bundt cakes. Or head over to our Pinterest board for inspiration and choose from hundreds of Bundt cake recipes.
This moist funfetti vanilla pudding cake is filled with sprinkles and a fun addition to any celebration!
- 1 (15.2 oz) box white cake mix
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1/3 cup oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup rainbow sprinkles, plus more for garnish
- Half batch of 2 Ingredient White Chocolate Buttercream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a 10-cup bundt pan with nonstick baking spray containing flour. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cake mix, instant pudding, oil, water and eggs until evenly moistened. Fold in sprinkles. Spread evenly into prepared bundt pan. Bake in preheated oven for 60-65 minutes or until a tester inserted comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and cool in pan 10 minutes. Invert onto a wire rack and remove from pan. Cool completely. Make frosting then top cake with frosting and a scattering of sprinkles.